Area man becomes “Master Technician”
Rick Griffith of Bruckert-Daley, Inc. has achieved Master Technician certification from DaimlerChrysler. Master Technician is the highest certification level from DaimlerChrysler. Only five percent of service professionals nationwide achieve the status. To earn Master Technician status, Griffith had to complete hundreds of hours of training and achieve exceptional customer satisfaction scores. To maintain his status, he must continue to demonstrate extensive technical knowledge among a vast portfolio of Chrysler, Jeep, and Dodge products, complete additional courses in his areas of expertise and maintain ASE Certification. “This service professional demonstrates the commitment to professionalism and career development we like to see,” said Kevin McCormick, manager of global sales and service communications of the Chrysler Group.“We want to make sure the customers’ vehicles are fixed right the first time and they are satisfied. The service technician plays a crucial role in making that happen.”
Required Maintenance Schedule For Your Vehicle
CAUTION: Failure to perform the required maintenance items may result in damage to the vehicle. Prices based on V-6 engine. This is a general maintenance schedule some vehicles may require additional maintenance. Price may vary from vehicle to vehicle due to specific vehicle requirements.
- Change engine oil and engine oil filter every 3 months or 3000 miles for conventional oil.
- Change engine oil and engine oil filter every 5 months or 5000 miles for synthetic oil.
- Rotate tires and inspect brake linings every 6 months or 6000 miles.
- Replace spark plugs at 75000 miles on Chrysler vehicles.
- Replace spark plugs at 100000 miles on GM vehicles.
- Flush coolant every 60 months or 100000 miles on Chrysler vehicles.
- Flush coolant every 72 months or 150000 miles on GM vehicles.
- Change transmission filter and fluid every 120000 miles on Chrysler vehicles.
- Change transmission filter and fluid every 100000 miles on GM vehicles.
- Replace air filter as needed.
- Inspect serpentine belt and replace as needed.